2018 Tournament General Information
- Poomse (Taegeuk forms only)
- Gyroogi (Sparring)
- Daedo Rings for Red and Black Belts
- Sparring and Breaking
- • Trophies will be awarded to 1st place winners in sparring
- • Medals will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place winners in forms and2nd, 3rd and 4th place winners in sparring
- • Outstanding School & Individual Awards will be presented.
All competitors must be a member of a well-established, certified WT Taekwondo or martial arts school or club with certified WT instructors.
The following WT regulation equipment is required for all competitors:
- • A white, clean uniform
- • White shin, instep, and forearm protectors
- • Mouthpiece
- • Groin protector worn under the uniform (males only)
- • Reversible red / blue WT style chest protector
- • WT approved headgear
- • WT approved gloves are permitted, but not required.
Weigh-in & Registration
Registration and weigh-in will take place on Saturday August 18th, 2018 9:00AM - 10:00AM at the Kings Ridge Christian School, 2765 Bethany Bend, Alpharetta, GA 30004
All black belt sparring competitors must be weighed-in to be eligible for sparring.
Hilton Garden Inn
Atlanta North Alpharetta
4025 Windward Plaza Alpharetta, GA 3000
For Team Reservations, Please contact
Jenni Brinson - Senior Sales Manager
770-442-2769 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Here to Get a Special Rate
By 7/16/2018 Online: $75 (Additional $10 for breaking)
Black Belt (Daedo Rings Electronic Scoring): $85 (Additional $10 for breaking)
After 7/16/2018 Online: $85 (Addtitional $10 for breaking)
Registration ends on August 13th and there is no registration at the door!
Admission at door...$5 flat
Kids under 10 years old are FREE!
PRE-REGISTRATION IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!
Click Here to Register Today at https://www.tourneyreg.net/
Consent for Medical Treatment
Along with your registration, please download, complete and sign the following form:
BESM Consent for Medical Treatment Form for Atlanta Open 2018
Once completed, save it on your hard-drive and then attach it to the registration form below in the appropriate section.
If you have already registered please send the consent form back to: email@example.com